Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Random Fun

Okay, so I am sitting here at work, basically doing nothing, and thinking back on a little disucssion that my brother, Nick and I had some years back about the races in Star Trek and how they would represent the world's religions. It was kinda funny because Nick and I had watched a fair amount of Star Trek and knew enough about the lore and the cannon to make some connections. So here we go; if you've never watched Star Trek before this will probably go over your head, but it's funny nonetheless because it's pretty true if you think about it :p

United Federation of Planets- The Jews for sure.

The Klingons- The Muslims.

The Bajorans- Bhuddists.

The Dominion- Christians all the way.

The Borg- Mormons LMAO.

The Romulans- Athiests.

Hahaha, so yeah, that's it. I told you if would go over your head if you had no clue about Star Trek, but still, it's pretty funny how well they match up given the historical track record of the relgions that are associated to their fictional regime.
:p

1 comment:

Nick said...

Woooow... this is going to haunt me for the rest of my potentially political life. I don't even remember half of the reasons we made those assignments! lol.